понедельник, 31 октября 2016 г.

Doesn't Your Husband Deserve A Luxury Watch?

A luxury watch is something my husband would never buy for himself in a million years. But it's not because he wouldn't love one. The fact is, he'd never even think of buying one. Since I do all his shopping for him anyways (and I have excellent taste- really, you should see how sharp he looks!), I decided it was time for a really nice luxury watch. After all, he is hard working, successful, and he really deserves one. Plus, he'd look great in one. And here's something else I know: men love luxury watches. It's true. There are tons of forums on the internet where men post pictures of their watches and ask a lot of questions about a particular brand before they buy. After researching luxury watches on the Internet, I found I liked the look of the Omega James Bond diving watches. My husband doesn't dive, but he does do a lot of yard work, and he does swim in our pool. I think a diving watch would be perfect for him. And I happen to like the look of a diving watch, too. I think they're really cool. After looking around a bit, I found I liked the Omega Seamaster 2220.80 very much. It is a really handsome steel watch, has tons of great features, and a lot of 5 star reviews. Fashionable, luxurious, and functional– all rolled up into one great timepiece. The watch dome is composed of sapphire crystal and is both glare proof and scratch resistant. The silver tone bracelet is made of stainless steel and has a sturdy fold over buckle clasp with double push buttons. It has a nice large watch face, measuring 41 mm wide, or 1.61 inches. The dial has a handsome dark blue, wavy pattern. The date function is at 3'oclock, and the Omega name and symbol appear below the 12 o'clock marker. By shopping around on the Internet, I really save lot of money. Why would I go into an expensive jeweler or watch store in town, when I can read all the great reviews for the watch I'm researching, plus save hundreds to boot? Buying online was a super easy decision for me in that regard. My husband really deserves the Omega Seamaster 2220.80. It will make a great gift and really knock his socks off. My husband is better than James Bond, and so is your husband. Doesn't your hubby deserve a luxury watch too?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий